Monday, February 25, 2013

Inward Glimpse: Walking Through Life's Inner Pages

Hi Everyone!

I am a proud Cateelena, a mother of two kids, a banker, a sister, a daughter, a wife, a volunteer, a deciple of Christ and a friend.

They say Life begins at 40. I do not know why there is something in #40 for me. It’s not only significant number in the bible. This number is close to my heart and as I am nearing this aging process, I begin to see what lies behind the mystery of 40.


Clearly now I see the awakening of slumbering possibilities. Too numerous possibilities to count and writing is just one of those. Yes… It’s never too late to learn new things especially if it is something that would feed your soul, your whole being.

In inward glimpse, I will be walking through life’s inner pages. For almost 40 years of existence, I know God walked with me in every page. In winning all the battles ( on death of the family members, betrayal, battling over Bell's Palsy and my daughter’s kawasaki illness, business losses, deceit, waiting for the annulment of my husband’s previous marriage, obesity, issues on extra-judicial partition of properties and many other things) God has been with me, He has been my greatest warrior.

Now I learned that peace, happiness and success can only be found when we seek Him and do His will. When we learn to let go of the earthly things and focus on the things of eternal value. When we learn to thank and trust Him even in the midst of our pain. When we learn to soar with God above the storms.
As I take a glimpse in every page, I thank God for stamping that unique design into my life.

WELCOME to “Inward Glimpse: Walking Through Life's Inner Pages”… This is my journey, this can also be yours.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Lan. Had it not been of your help, this passion should have been in long slumber. You are part of this journey Lan. I will be forever grateful for this domain. I could not afford to say my domain.. this is our domain. We are in this together. Many thanks my dearest mentor. Love you MP! : )

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Many Thanks for welcoming me. More blessing to you and your entire clan!

      Delete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS, it's worth reading, keep it up...God Bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Your comments are so inspiring. I love doing this because it fuels my spirit. Thanks again for your time. You just touched one soul. God bless you too and your entire clan.

      Delete
  4. There are, indeed, rewards and blessings, in looking at our life inward. And these rewards do not come in financial or material form, but in the happiness and peace that we find from looking closely at our lives and from the things that didn't seem to matter at first but actually what matter now.

    Good luck and welcome to blogging. It has many rewards, too ;-) Have fun!

    See you around :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow... it's so inspiring. My friend ( The Travel Teller) has loong been enticing me to do this. This is it finally. Friends are really channels of God's blessing. And Yes.. I am having fun. This is like a therapy to me, a breather from doing financial analysis and loan proposals ( very much different from figures). I believed the best reward of blogging is being able to connect us back to our creator.
      Thanks again for welcoming me in the loop. Yes.. : ) See you around.

      Delete
  5. Sharing your thoughts is good therapy...Love and Light Sister

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes agree with you Sister. God bless us all!

      Delete