Friday, March 8, 2013

Personal Touch


Receiving gifts is one of the best pages of my life I love to leaf.    I have moved several times from one apartment to the other just to be near the school of my kids yet I have with me these gifts all those years.  I Love gift that has personal touch. It is heartwarming to see my name stitched, engraved or written in an object. I will share with you few of those personalized gifts I received from friends

 

Karen Tan now Mrs. Aldover ( a dear friend)  who works with Hyatt Hotel in Manila gave this jewelry box in 1992 as birthday and  christmas present. I still have it together with the friendship bond. And Yes.. Karen will always be remembered for saying..       “ We will last to be friends for always”.
 
Another dear  friend Len Len Toe now a manager of  China Bank gave this lovely piggy condiment. 
 
Dyna Tupas ( a dear friend used to be an officemate now businesswoman)  gave this one as Christmas present. Dyna Bru... this intimate apparel is still intact in the bottle. Definitley it's something very tight on me now.
 
                                             It's red and it's white
                                             It's something glitters and bright
                                             Hope it's not loose or tight
                                             Hope it will fit you just right
 
My niece gave me these glasses  in one of her visits. To Arlene Dacuycuy, Thank you so much!

 
                                        Arlene ( Baning) added another one for my husband
                                     

Ma’am Neb, The Manager of UCPB San Pedro Branch gave me this mouse pad with the face of my two little kittens.
 
I would say these are gifts  are with personal touch. Here’s one thing I  made. Though not that creative but with personal touch.
 
          Marsmallow in a plastic bottle for Yoowan's christening     ( giveaway item).
 
 
Upward Gaze:
Thank you Lord for the gift of friendship. Bless my friends and their family. In Jesus Name. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Dy for the text message on this blog post. Thank you for being an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kars for the message you sent in FB. Thanks for the friendship. Yes.. Though Life's ups and downs are never ending.. I know we'll last to friends for always. Thank you for always being there.

    ReplyDelete