Sunday, March 3, 2013

Taking Lesson from the Ants

Our family celebrated new year away from the city in 2011. It was memorable for me and the kids. We loved that  chilly place. We all had the chance to be in touched with nature.  In one of my kids adventures, my little boy Yoowan ( who at that time was only 3 year old) explored the place bringing with him a camera.  After looking at the photographs, I noticed this.  Yoowan’s lolly pop fell  on the ground and when he saw the ants enjoying it he took this shot. 
This photo is close to my heart. Not only taken by my 3 year old child but because I have many insights gained. This reminds me of God’s faithfulness, God’s divine providence. In Philippians 4: 19 it says “ My God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus." It’s amazing how mindful God is that even to this tiniest creature He provided for their needs. I have another thing in mind. I saw spirit of unity in this photo. This led me back to the tag line I shared for our group Help Cateel....   One family, One Goal and One for Cateel.

Yesterday I was reading Proverbs chapter  6. I would like to share verses 6 to 8.
Take a lesson from the ants
Learn from their ways and become wise
Though they have no prince or governor or ruler to make them work
They labor hard all summer gathering food for the winter.

Upward Gaze:
Thank you Lord for your word. Thank you Lord for this reminder.

4 comments:

  1. Jan, that's compelling image from a three-old boy, pang-contest. Yoowan will become an artist one day, a great one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kuya Dan sikira muliwat kanmo. Kanak e pa train kang Olan hasta kanmo.. : ) My girl is more interested in arts and crafts.. this boy sang tanaw ko he's more into language.. arang isab ka notice he has an eye for photography.. sana .. muliwat kanmo hasta kang Olan. This boy is really driven pag awun gusto naan. Thanks again! God bless us all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha! You have your maternal support to his creativity, I'm sure he will be a great artist-photographer or writer one day.

    God bless, Jan. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believed there are fields not in my cup of tea. I like photography but to be an official photographer is not as easy as walking in the park. Agaw laong pa sag aw leave it to the experts. I lift it all the God kung unan yang design naan sang mga kids ko. Isa lang yang fear ko Kuya Dan... sibling rivalry agaw doon pa lang I am more concern na haw mang ka wa man kita.. they will continue to love each other. That would be our greatest inheritance. Thanks again!

      Delete