Thursday, March 28, 2013

ONE SOLITARY LIFE (Thinking and Thanking Jesus in this season of LENT)


This book is truly a perfect gift for this season (  This season of LENT). Thank you to my dear friend,  our Travel Teller, Olan F. Emboscado .  You just do not know the magnitude of this gift to me.

  While JESUS' Life  can be read  and understood  well in our FOUR Gospels  ( Birth and Earthly Life, His Early Ministry, Words and Works in Galilee, Jerusalem Journey and His Final Week) KEN BLANCHARD  wonderfully  presented this book. I could not contain it to myself. I just feel the need to share this especially this season of LENT.

JESUS




























As pilgrim on earth I am reminded in this season of lent that my LIFE and possessions are just LENT to me. Therefore I should not fail to go back to the source, my creator and my GOD. Today, I thank you Lord for sending your SON, JESUS CHRIST to save me. Thank you Lord for the promise of everlasting LIFE. Today I travel inward to the CROSS.  I thank you JESUS for going through the pain. ( It pierced my heart now remembering the blood you shed for all of us). I am reminded that in the cross everything is being paid by you. I am grateful for this FREE gift. Forgive me JESUS, Forgive me GOD, Forgive me HOLY SPIRIT for all my sins.
 









2 comments: